We are a small but very fine campsite situated at 1,247 m above sea level. The ideal place for families with children or for those who just want to enjoy the peace and quiet. We are surrounded by nature and yet centrally located.
- camping site suitable for motorhomes, caravans and tents
- top location: 5 minutes walk to the Zillertal Arena / Isskogel cable car, 10-15 minutes walk to the village centre (supermarket, restaurants,...), right next to the cross-country ski trail
- perfect starting point for hikes and ski tours
- free Wi-Fi, ski room with boot heating
- dogs are welcome (leash compulsory)
- drinks and coffee machine
Our family-run campsite in Gerlos has approx. 35 pitches with electricity in summer and is located next to the Zillertal Arena / Isskogel cable car (approx. 5 minutes' walk). For our tent enthusiasts we have pitches on our tent meadow. Fresh water is available right next to the sanitary facilities.
Come to us and switch off from the stress of everyday life! Peace and quiet and a family atmosphere await you.
Our small sanitary facilities are located directly at the campsite and were renovated in 2017. A little luxury for our camping guests. In addition, we have a separate chemical toilet, washing-up room, washing machine and dryer.
- daily: 8.00 am - 12.00 am and 2.00 pm - 7.00 pm
- lunch break: 12.00 am - 2.00 pm*
*Unfortunately, check-in is not possible during our lunch break.
Lovely hot showers and very very clean. Perfect after a day skiing! Boiler room to dry clothes and place to store boots/skis! They cleared the main pathways on the site with their snow plough!
Super location in nature with a beautiful view. Simply fantastic!
What an amazing camp site, stunning views, short walk to some great food, lots of walking and mountain biking. Hey the showers here are better than most hotels.